Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
LineSelect® Model 9462R Five-Channel Cat5e RJ45 A/B/C Switch, Manual, Independent Switching, Rackmount, RoHS Compliant
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
Outstanding RJ45 Interface Switching Capability in Only 1U Height!
Reliable and Efficient Network Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C and Common, for each of the 5 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (5) Rotary switches on front panel selects A, B, or C position for each of the 5 channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.67" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.2 lbs. (2.4 kg)
5 CHANNELS OF CAT5e RJ45 A/B/C SWITCHING, INDEPENDENT, MANUAL, RoHS COMPLIANT:
The drawing illustrates five independently controlled channels labeled, Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Channel 4 and Channel 5. Each channel has a COMMON Device connected to an RJ45 COMMON port with access to three devices or networks connected to the RJ45 A, B, and C ports. The switch is controlled locally via five front panel rotary switches.
- Efficient use of panel space; five complete A/B/C switches in a 1U panel height (1.75").
- Each of the five channels allows quick connection to any one of three networks from one COMMON network.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Tested for Cat5e Compliance.
- Independently switches each of the five channels via five front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switches.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The LineSelect® Model 9462R enables access to three 10/100/1000 Base-T Cat5e networks for each channel. Each of the five channels of the Model 9462R Category 5e A/B/C Switch allows the user to reroute data between three networks with a simple turn of the rotary switch knobs. The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9462R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.