Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Keylock Switches
Model 9474 RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Keylock Switch, Manual, Cat5e Compliant
- RJ45 A, B, and COMMON ports are recessed inside the unit for security.
- Port Connectors: (3) RJ45 female shielded connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- Front Panel Controls: (1) keylock switch allows local switching.
- Power: No power required. Manually operated.
- Enclosure: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- Dimensions: Rackmount: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.18" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs. (2.1 kg)
APPLICATION: Model 9474 diagram illlustrates an A/B/OFFLINE switch with a keylock.
The Model 9474 switches ANY RJ45 interface!
Deep recessed ports are for enhanced security.
The drawing illustrates an RJ45 Interface COMMON Device connected to the COMMON RJ45 port with access to two other devices connected to the A and B ports. Select one of three positions with the "Keylock" switch, "A", "B", or "OFFLINE" position. In the "OFFLINE" position all ports are isolated.
- Allows one Common RJ45 port to be shared among either of two RJ45 ports A and B, or isolate all ports by switching to OFFLINE position.
- Shielded RJ45 connectors. Shielded internal cabling.
- All (8) leads of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make keylock switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- RJ45 A, B, and Common ports are deep recessed inside the unit, accessible through the rear panel for security.
- Rackmounted switch occupying only 1U height of space.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This network switch is on
GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.
The Model 9474 RJ45 A / B / OFFLINE Keylock switch allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its Common port, or to isolate all ports by switching to a secure OFF-LINE position. The unit is a manually operated keylock switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via the front panel keylock switch. The A, B, and Common RJ45 ports are located inside the unit, accessible through the rear panel for security.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL Secure Offline Switches are available for export.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
This product is offered at a discount to city, state, and municipal government purchasers via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V.