DB25 Manual Network Switches, RS530, Rotary Switches
Model 9256 Dual Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch
Also applicable to RS232 Serial Data Interface, DB25 Parallel Printer Interface, and ANY DB25 Connector Interface (All 25 pins are switched).
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors for each of two channels labeled "A", "B", and "COMMON".
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (2) Rotary Switches on front panel, one knob per channel to switch each channel independently.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- MTBF: 157, 945 HRS.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.7" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately, 4.3 lb. (2.0 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL RS530 DB25 A/B SWITCH APPLICATION, INDEPENDENT MANUAL CONTROL:
The drawing illustrates two channels of independent switching via local controls. A COMMON device is connected to the DB25 COMMON port for each of two channels (Channel 1 and Channel 2). Both COMMON Devices, (COMMON Device 1 and COMMON Device 2), each has access to two other devices connected to the DB25 A and B ports of the Model 9256 unit.
- Each of two channels allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Independently switches each of two channels via two front-panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Supports the complete RS530 or ANY DB25 interface device.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Chassis extrusions (front, rear, sides, and ears) are 6063T6 Aluminum, black anodized. The top and bottom covers are vinyl clad cold-rolled steel.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- For an example of similar switch with custom labeling, see Model 9257, Cat No 309257.
The LineSelect® Model 9256 Dual Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB25 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB25 interface device connected to its COMMON port, for each channel. Independent switching of each of the two channels is accomplished via the two knobs located on the front panel. The Model 9256 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
Ask about our popular Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
- Red and Green light emitting diodes indicate status of key signals at the EIA/TIA data interface.
- Easy to use, for fault isolation.
- Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.