Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB15
PathWay® Model 7223 DB15 A/B Switch with 10BASE-T LAN/WAN Access
IP Addressable Switch for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
- REAR PANEL CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB15/F connectors for A & B inputs and COMMON output,
all 15 pins supported and switched
- (1) RJ45 connector for remote control, 10BASE-T interface
- (1) Power jack
- POWER SUPPLY: Unit supplied with external power module, 110VAC, 60 Hz.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) pushbutton, switch position selection
- INDICATORS: (2) red LED status indicators display current switch position.
- DIMENSIONS: 13.6" W x 2.1" H x 7.25' D. (34.5 x 5.3 x 18.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 2.5 lbs. (1.0 Kg)
T1 LINK, DISASTER RECOVERY APPLICATION:
- Enables sharing of a single device with a DB15 interface connector among two other devices.
- Control manually via pushbutton or remotely via LAN/WAN connection to the unit's 10BASE-T rear-panel port.
- A standard Web browser pointed at the IP address of the unit launches a graphical user interface to the switch.
- The Web access allows the user to remotely control the switch position, see the current status, and lockout the front-panel pushbutton.
- Create user categories with different authorities.
- Password protected.
- Easy-to-use intuitive screens.
- No special software required.
- LEDs indicate switch position, lockout and power status at all times.
- All switched signals maintain position and continuity in event of a power loss.
- Switched ports are transparent to data.
- All pins of the DB15 interface are switched.
The PathWay® Model 7223 network switch enables sharing of a single device with a DB15 interface connector among two other devices. Control the Model 7223 manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely via a LAN/WAN connection to the unit's 10 Base-T rear port panel. A standard Web browser, such as Internet Explorer, pointed at the IP address of the unit launches a graphical user interface to the switch. The Web access allows the user to remotely control the switch position, see current status, and lockout the front-panel push button, if desired.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
The Model 7223 was featured on ThomasNet Industrial NewsRoom:
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.