DB25 Manual Network Switches, 2-positions, rotary switches
Model 9469 DB25 Ku-Band/X-Band Switch with Half Rack Enclosure & Full Rackmount Front Panel
- Applicable to ANY DB25 Interface since all 25 pins switched.
- CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female Connectors on rear panel labeled:
- CONTROLS: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects KU-BAND or X-BAND.
- PINS SWITCHED: 25 pins switched.
- POWER: No power required.
- ENCLOSURE: All metal slim rackmount enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.10" D. (48.3 X 4.5 X 25.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.6 lbs. (1.2 Kg)
KU-BAND/X-BAND NETWORK APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates a COMMON Network connected to the DB25 COMMON port labeled "COMMON" with access to two networks: Ku-Band or X-Band. The Ku-Band Network is connected to the DB25 Port labeled "Ku-Band",and the X-Band Network is connected to the DB25 port labeled "X-Band".
The Model 9469 DB25 Ku-Band/X-Band Switch allows the user to switch COMMON equipment to either Ku-Band or X-Band ports with a simple flip of a switch. The unit supports all 25 pins of the DB25 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables, thereby eliminating connector wear. The Model 9469 is configured to mount in a standard 19 inch equipment rack within 1U of rack space.
- Manual control via a knob located on the front panel.
- Allows quick connection to either of two networks.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All ports are located on the rear panel.
- (3) DB25 female ports:
- (1) Ku-Band
- (1) X-Band
- (1) COMMON
- Rear panel custom labels:
- common port labeled COMMON
- Includes # 10-32 ground stud.
- No external power required
- Switching mechanism is sealed precious metal contact switch.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length cables are available.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
Private Labeling Option: ESL switches may be Custom/Private Labeled.
Ask for quote.
Be sure to order DB25 cables at custom lengths to improve system performance.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network switches are available for export.