Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25 RS530
Model 7175R Single Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, with Exclusive Contact Closure Remote, 24VDC Power, RoHS
Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to any DB25 interface devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB25(F) port connectors labeled A, B and COMMON on rear panel.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) REMOTE connector on rear panel allows remote switch control via contact closure.
- DISPLAY: (2) LED's indicate switch state and power presence.
- POWER: Requires customer supplied 24 VDC, 500 mA Power Input. A mating power connector is included with the Model 7175R.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.21" D (1U rack height) (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.1 kg)
PathWay® Model 7175R DB25 A/B Switch Application w/Exclusive Remote Control: RoHS Compliant
The drawing illustrates a single Channel DB25 A/B Switch. A COMMON device is connected to the DB25 female COMMON port with access to Device A or Device B, connected to the DB25 female ports A and B respectively. An exclusive DB9 REMOTE port is used to control the unit via contact closure signaling.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB25 devices from one COMMON device.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 RS530 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- A, B, and COMMON are DB25 female port connectors.
- Certified RoHS compliant.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Ideal for "remote control only" applications.
- There is no local control on the Model 7175R.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on the state of contact closure.
- Requires customer supplied 24 VDC, 500mA power input.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7175R Single Channel DB25 RS530 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows a device connected to the "COM" port access to the "A" or "B" port. The Model 7175R is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
There is no "local" or front panel switch controls on the unit. The Model 7175R can ONLY be switched remotely via the DB9 Remote port located on the rear panel. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE:
(Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Ask about our popular Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
- Red and Green light emitting diodes indicate status of key signals at the EIA/TIA data interface.
- Easy to use, for fault isolation.
- Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies webpage
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch,