- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (2) RJ45 female labeled A and B for each of three channels 1, 2, and 3.
- (2) DB9 female connectors labeled A and B for channel 4.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Keylock switch on front panel selects ONLINE or OFFLINE position.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 8.9 x 20.4 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.0 lbs (2.3 kg).
4-CHANNEL ONLINE/OFFLINE KEYLOCK APPLICATION: (3-CHANNELS RJ45, 1-CHANNEL DB9):
The drawing illustrates three channels of RJ45 ONLINE/OFFLINE switching and one channel of DB9 ONLINE/OFFLINE switching. For each of three channels a COMMON device is connected to Device 1 in the ONLINE position; and in the OFFLINE position, the COMMON device is isolated from Device 1. The fourth DB9 Channel ONLINE/OFFLINE positions are illustrated in the Table 1 Pin Out Chart. All four channels switch to ONLINE or OFFLINE simultaneously.
The Model 9463 provides simultaneous ONLINE/OFFLINE switching of three RJ45 Cat5e channels and one DB9 channel. When in ONLINE position, the three RJ45 channel inputs (A) are connected through to their respective outputs (B). When in OFFLINE position, the three RJ45 inputs (A) are completely isolated from their respective outputs (B). When in ONLINE position, the DB9 channel input has six of its input (A) signals connected through to its output (B), but also has Contact Closure "Switch Position Signals" on both its (A) and (B) connectors.
When in OFFLINE position, the DB9 channel input (A) is completely isolated from its output (B), but has Contact Closure "Switch Position Signals" on both its (A) and (B) connectors. The Model 9463 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front panel keylock switch.
- Channels 1, 2, and 3 are rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (up to Cat5e).
- Manually select switch position from front-panel keylock.
- High quality break-before-make sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched on channels 1, 2, and 3.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power is required.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length cables available for your switch installation.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network switches are available for export.