PathWay® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB9
Model 7326 4-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with Voltage Control Remote
Applicable to switching ANY DB9 interface quickly and reliably
- PORT CONNECTORS: (12) DB9(F) ports are located on rear panel:
- (4) "A" ports, (4) "B" ports, (4) "COMMON" ports.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton for local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's labeled A and B display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) 5-Position Screw Terminal Strip on rear panel accepts 24VDC signaling for Remote Control Operation,
- POWER: Wide Range Power Module (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC /240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit. Has an IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 8.46" D. [48.3 X 4.4 X 21.5 cm]
- WEIGHT: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
PathWay® Model 7326 4-Channel DB9 A/B Switch Application with Voltage Control Remote:
The drawing illustrates for each of four channels, a COMMON DB9 Interface Device connected to the DB9 COMMON port with access to two interface devices, Device 1 and Device 2 connected to ports A and B, respectively. A 5-wire Terminal strip can be used to control the switch via Voltage Control Signaling (24VDC).
- Simultaneously switches all four channels either locally via front panel pushbutton or remotely via a terminal block remote port that accepts 24VDC signaling.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on the level of Voltage Signal applied to pin (1) of the Remote port.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Remote Voltage Signal control allows (0VDC-24VDC) & (24VDC to 0VDC) voltage transition to control the switch position.
- Switch position can be obtained by reading voltage applied to a set of contacts.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
The PathWay® Model 7326 4-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with Voltage Control Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via a connection through a device connected to the COMMON port, for each of the switch's four channels. The Model 7326 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the Terminal Strip Remote Control port located on the rear panel. The Terminal Strip Remote port provides Voltage Signal control. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.