QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6289 Fiber Optic ST Duplex A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port and Gigabit Data Rate!
- Remote controlled switching via contact closure device or
custom designed "Toggle Switch Cable."
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) fiber optic ST duplex multimode connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON are located on rear panel.
- PORT INTERFACE: Ports A, B, and COMMON accept fiber optic ST duplex multimode signals and cables. Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- REMOTE:(1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts contact closure from customer equipment or from ESL Remote Control Cable having a toggle switch at far end and DB9 (M) at near end. (ESL Catalog # 986479)
- CONTROLS: (1) Pushbutton on front panel, allows switching to state A or B.
- DISPLAY: (2) LED's on front panel indicated switch status and power presence.
- Power: UL approved 120 VAC/60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 3" H x 8" D x 8" W.
- WEIGHT: 2.8 lbs.
- WAVELENGTH: 850 nm.
The Model 6289 Fiber Optic Gigabit ST Duplex A/B Switch allows a device connected to COMMON port access to the A or B port. The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton(s) or remotely from a remote toggle switch (ESL Cable p/n 986479) connected to the DB9 female interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Model 6289 QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switch Features:
- Manual control via pushbutton.
- Remote control through a remote toggle switch (ESL P/N 986479) connected to the DB9 Remote port located on the rear panel.
- Switch position displayed on front panel LEDs.
- The switched Fiber Optic ST Duplex ports are transparent to all data.
- The switch keeps synchronized with the remotely located toggle switch by monitoring the Remote Port for changes in the toggle switch position.
- MEMS-Based 850 nm Mirror Switch supports Gigabyte data rate.
Electro Standards Laboratories provides fiber optic switches for all popular interfaces. Multiple channel switches and custom configurations are available on request. Call today to discuss your requirement.
For a1300 nm version of this switch, see Related Products, QuickSwitch 6291, Catalog Number 306291.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard 115 VAC or 120 VAC, power module. Ideal for international applications.
QuickSwitch® ® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage:
/Products-By-Category/?catid=33&category=Cables, Fiber Optic Network&filter=
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.