DB25 Manual Network Switches, 6-Channel, Independent Switching
Model 9258R Six-Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, RoHS Compliant
Applicable to switching ANY DB25 interface devices.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (18) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON. (Three for each of six channels)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (6) Rotary Switches on front panel, one knob per channel, to switch each channel independently.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 25 pins switched.
- POWER: No power is required.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0"W x 3.5"H x 8.75"D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.1 lbs. (2.8 kg.)
LineSelect® Model 9258R 6-Channel DB25, RS530 A/B Switch with Six Independent Channels: (RoHS Compliant)
- The drawing illustrates six channels of DB25, RS530 A/B independent channel switching.
- Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port sharing between two devices connected to the DB25 A and B ports.
- RoHS Compliant!
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switches.
- Independently switch each of six channels via knobs on the front panel.
- RoHS Compliant.
- High quality sealed self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI Shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom Length DB25 Cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9258R 6-Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, allows the user six independent channels of A/B switch function. The A/B function permits access by either of two devices connected to ports A and B, to a single COMMON port. The LineSelect® Model 9258R is a manual switch and requires no power. The LineSelect® Model 9258R is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Red and Green light emitting diodes indicate status of key signals at the EIA/TIA data interface.
- Easy to use, for fault isolation.
- Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch. \