DB25 Manual Network Switches, 6-Channel, Independent Switching
Model 9258R Six-Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, RoHS Compliant
- Applicable to switching ANY DB25 interface devices.
- Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (18) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
(Three for each of six channels)
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (6) Rotary Switches on front panel,
one knob per channel, to switch each channel independently.
- PINS SWITCHED: All 25 pins switched.
- POWER: No power is required.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0"W x 3.5"H x 8.75"D.
(48.3 x 8.9 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 6.1 lbs. (2.8 kg.)
APPLICATION / SIX INDEPENDENT A/B SWITCH FUNCTIONS: The drawing illustrates six channels of DB25 RS530 A/B independent channel switching. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port sharing between two devices connected to the A and B port.
The Model 9258R 6-Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, allows the user six independent channels of A/B switch function. The A/B function permits access by either of two devices connected to ports A and B, to a single COMMON port. The Model 9258R is a manual switch and requires no power. The Model 9258R is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switches.
- Independently switch each of six channels via knobs on the front panel.
- RoHS Compliant.
- High quality sealed self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.