LineSelect® Model 9473 4-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Control, Rackmount
Applicable to switching ANY RJ45 interface, quickly and reliably.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (12) RJ45 female connectors, three labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 4 Channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel switches all 4 channels simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.65" D. [48.3 x 4.4 x 22.0 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.0 lbs. [0.9 kg]
LineSelect® Model 9473 4-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch Application:
The drawing illustrates four Cat6 RJ45 COMMON ports. Each Common port has access to two devices. Simultaneous switch from Device A to Device B and from Device B back to Device A as a 4 channel Group.
- LineSelect® Model 9473 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device for each channel.
- Tested for Cat6 Compliance.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Rackmount configuration is standard.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Cutsom length Cat6 cables available for your switch application.
The LineSelect® Model 9473 enables each of four RJ45 Cat6 Common ports to select either of two network LAN's or devices via A or B port RJ45 connectors. All eight channels switch to A or B simultaneously. All four channels of the LineSelect® Model 9473 A/B Switch are switched simultaneously via rotary switch knob located on the front panel.
The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat6 interface. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect® Model 9473 is enclosed in a 1U full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.