Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7385 DB9 A/B/C/D Low Impedance Switch with Exclusive Remote Control, Desktop
•Ideal for IT Network Management of Multiple Remote Locations.
•Switch ANY DB9 Interface Device to share or backup.
•PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB9(F) connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
•REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) connector labeled REMOTE accepts RS232 serial data ASCII commands.
•DISPLAY: (4) LED's labeled A, B, C and D display switch position. (1) LED labeled POWER displays power status.
•POWER: UL approved wall mount 110/120VAC, 60Hz power module supplies 12 VAC, 500 mA to the Model 7385
•DIMENSIONS: Desktop configuration 8.11" W x 2.41" H x 7.35" D. [20.6 x 6.2 x 18.6 cm]
•WEIGHT: Approximately 2.1 lbs [1.0 kg]
DB9 A/B/C/D SWITCH APPLICATION W/EXCLUSIVE REMOTE CONTROL:
The application drawing illustrates a four position DB9 Interface A/B/C/D Switch. The COMMON Device has access to four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports.
There is a DB9 COMMON port with access to the four DB9 ports, A, B, C, and D. The DB9 Remote port is used for Exclusive Remote Control of the unit. There is no front panel control.
- Allows quick connection to any one of four devices from one COMMON port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The resistance between the COMMON port pins and the corresponding current position pins is less than 0.8 ohms.
- The unit maintains last set switch position in the event of a power loss and continues to pass data.
- The REMOTE RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, obtain switch status, query firmware version number, and query serial number.
- Ideal for "remote control only" applications. There is no local control on the Model 7385.
- Front panel LEDs display the switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7385 DB9 Interface A/B/C/D Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB9 interface device connected to the Common port among four other devices connected to the "A", "B", "C", and "D" ports. The Model 7385 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
There is no local or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7385 data switch can ONLY be switched remotely from the DB9/female RS232 Serial Interface Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7385 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.