Model 9069 RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch Module
Category 6 Compliant
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of your network.
Modular approach allows system expansion to meet your needs.
Switches all 8 pins. Allows compatibility with ALL RJ45 interfaces.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch allows local switching.
- POWER: Manually operated. No power required.
- MODULE DIMENSIONS: 2.0"W x 5.25"H x 7.0"D (5.1 x 13.3 x 17.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.0 lb. (0.45 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9069 Cat6 A/B Switch Module Application:
The application drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 Common port with access to Device A or Device B connected to the RJ45 A and B ports, respectively.
- Cat 6 Compliant
- Up to eight of the switch modules can be installed in Rackmount Chassis, Cat. No. 305972.
- Manually select switch position from front panel rotary switch.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- Attractive anodized all aluminum packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- No external power required.
- For Cat 5 compliant version, see Model 9067, Cat No 305446.
- Up to eight Model 9069 Switch Modules can be housed in one Model 9025 Rack Chassis.
- Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.
The LineSelect® Model 9069 switch module allows the user to switch a device connected to the COMMON port between devices connected to ports A or B. The LineSelect® M9069 is an open frame module designed to be installed in the Model 9025 Rack.
The Model 9025 Rack accommodates up to 8 LineSelect® Model 9069's. The Model 9025 is a 3U, full rack size chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" reck.
System Expands to meet your needs!
This modular approach to switch system requirements allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed bases. Filler panels are available to attractively cover unused module slots. Model 9008, Cat No 305983 for a two inch filler panel.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form by clicking here.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.