Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Keylock Switches
Model 9074 RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Switch, Manual, DIN Rail Mounted, Cat5e Compliant
Convenient DIN rail mounting, ideal for use in process control systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Keylock switch allows local switching.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- ENCLOSURE: Shielded Aluminum Enclosure.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75" W x 4.25" H x 6.0" D. (4.4 x 10.8 x 15.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lbs (0.7 Kg)
CAT5e A/B/OFFLINE APPLICATION: The diagram illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port accessing the A, B or OFFLINE position via a keylock switch. Model 9074 switches ANY RJ45 interface.
- The Model 9074 RJ45 switch is easily integrated as a system component
by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
- Ideal for use in process control systems.
- Isolate all ports by switching to the OFFLINE position via the keylock switch.
- Keylock can be removed in OFFLINE position only.
- Allows (1) COMMON RJ45 port to be shared among either of (2) RJ45 ports A and B, or isolate all ports by switching to secure OFFLINE position.
- Key can be removed ONLY in the OFFLINE position.
- Manual operation via front panel mounted keylock switch.
- Switches all 8 leads of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make keylock switch.
- Certified for category 5e compliance.
- Manually operated keylock switch. No power required.
- DIN-rail bracket on rear panel.
- Grounding screw is mounted on the front panel.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available.
- For a similar switch with different key operation, see Model 9080 Cat. No. 309080.
The Model 9074 RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE switch allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port, or to isolate all ports by switching to OFFLINE position. This secure disconnect switch is a manually operated keylock switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel keylock switch. The Model 9074 RJ45 switch is easily integrated as a system component by utilizing its rear panel DIN rail mounting bracket.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Data Communication Products are available for export.