Manual Network Switch, BNC Coaxial, 50 Ohm
Model 9071 Dual Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Switch, Manual Desktop, 50 Ohm Impedance
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network.
Ideal for data, GPS, and test measurement coaxial networks!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) Isolated coaxial female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each channel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual Rotary Selector Switch allows local switching.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.43" W x 2.68" H x 8.18" D (13.8 x 6.9 x 20.8 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.4 lb (0.6 kg).
LineSelect® Model 9071 Dual-Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Switch Application (50 Ohm Impedance):
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the BNC COMMON port with access to two other BNC devices, connected to the A and B ports for each of two channels. Both channels switch simultaneously from Position A to Position B and Position B back to Position A via a front panel rotary switch.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches both channels via a front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The ports are transparent to all data.
- No external power required. Manual operation.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length 50 Ohm BNC Coaxial cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 9071 BNC Coaxial A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between either of two BNC interface devices to one COMMON device with the simple flip of a rotary selector switch. It is ideal for use in coaxial network device sharing or network sharing applications. Both the center conductor and the shield of the coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch. The LineSelect® Model 9071 is packaged in a slim desktop enclosure.
Check out suggested cables for use with the Model 9071 Switch.
|Suggested cables for use with Model 9071 Switch
RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft. (M/M)
RG58 Coaxial, 50 ohm, 10ft. (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 6ft (M/M)
Thinnet RG58 Coaxial Cable, 50 ohm, 10ft (M/M)
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.