RJ11/12 Telco Modular Switch, RJ11/12, Rotary Switch
Model 9050 16-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch, Manual, Rackmount
Ideal for fax, modem, and phone line switch applications.
Eliminates need for dedicated phone lines for fax or modem.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (48) RJ11/12 female connectors;
- (16) A
- (16) B
- (16) COMMON
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary Switch on front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually Operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 8.6" D.
- (48.3 x 8.9 x 22.0 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.7 lb. (2.6 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9050 16-Channel RJ11/12 A/B Switch Application: (RJ11/12 Telco Modular Switch)
The drawing illustrates simultaneous switching of sixteen RJ11/12 A/B Switch channels from Position A to Position B and reversely from Position B to Position A for all 16 channels. Each channel has a device connected to the RJ11/12 Common port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ11/12 A and B ports.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switch all sixteen channels between Positions A and B via the front panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Four center pins 2, 3, 4, 5 of the RJ11/12 Interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Manually operated. No power required.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length, high quality RJ11/12 patch cords available for your switch installation.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
With each of its sixteen channels, the LineSelect® Model 9050 RJ11/12 A/B switch allows the user to access two RJ11/12 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ11/12 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit supports 4 center pins of the RJ11/12 interface. The sixteen channels are switched simultaneously via one knob located on the front panel. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear. The LineSelect®Model 9050 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form by clicking here.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.