Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
Model 8275 RJ45 A/B Data Network Switch, Manual,
Cat5e Compliant, Shielded RJ45 Ports, 6-32 Mounting
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
PORT CONNECTORS: (3) Shielded RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B ,and Common.
FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary selector switch allows local switching.
POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
DIMENSIONS: Desktop, 5.25" W x 2.0" H x 7.25" D. (13.4 x 5.1 x 18.5 cm)
WEIGHT: Approximately 1.5 lbs (0.7 kg)
CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COMMON RJ45 port with access to Device A and Device B connected to RJ45 ports A and B.
- Designed to accommodate secure fastening to a flat surface, the unit has four mounting holes (6-32 threaded) on the chassis bottom.
- Manual control of switch position via a knob located on front panel.
- Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
- All (3) shielded RJ45 female ports A, B, and COMMON are located on rear panel.
- All port shields are grounded to the chassis.
- Attractive anodized black box provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Maximum mounting screw length from bottom of chassis is 0.35".
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e RJ45 cables available.
The Model 8275 RJ45 A/B Switch allows the user to access two RJ45 devices connected to its A and B ports with one RJ45 device connected to its COMMON port. The unit is a manually operated switch, requiring no power. Port selection is quick and easy via a front panel rotary selector switch.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.