Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45
LineSelect® Model 8552 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch, Manual Control, CAT 5e Compliant
Share ANY RJ45 interface networks or devices, "quick & easy".
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, C, D.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.3" W x 2.6" H x 7.3" D (13.5 x 6.6 x 18.5 cm).
- Weight: Approximately 1.2 lb. (0.6 kg).
LineSelect® Model 8552 CAT5e A/B/C/D APPLICATION:
The drawing illustrates a computer or workstation connected to the COMMON port. The computer or workstation has access to four RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks connected to the A, B, C, and D ports.
- Allows access to four networks from one computer or workstation.
- Certified for CAT5e compliance.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power required.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (up to CAT5e).
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via a break-before-make rotary switch.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length CAT5e cables are available for your switch installation. Get optimum network performance!
The LineSelect® Model 8552 enables access to four RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T networks from one COMMON RJ45 device. The LineSelect® Model 8552 Category 5e A/B/C/D Switch allows the user to reroute data between four networks with a simple turn of the front panel rotary switch. No need to plug and unplug cables thereby eliminating connector wear with this 4-position manual switch. Since the data switch supports all eight pins, it is applicable to sharing ANY RJ45 device.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.