Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45
Model 7465 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with 10/100Base-T LAN Telnet Access.
IP Addressable. Remotely control the switch via Telnet command interface.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: All (24) RJ45(F) ports are located on the rear panel.
- (8) "A" ports
- (8) "B" ports
- (8) Common ports.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (8) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (16) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45(F) Connector on rear panel accepts 10/100-Base-T LAN Access Ethernet for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: (Cat No. 522916) CE and UL listed wide voltage range and expanded storage temperature range, table mount power module and power cord is supplied as standard with the Model 7465.
- INPUT: 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz.
- OUTPUT: 12VDC, 2.5A
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.3" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: 5.9 lbs (2.7 kg)
RJ45 8-CHANNEL A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/10/100Base-T REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the COM port for each of the eight channels. Each COMMON device has access to select Device 1 or Device 2. Independently switch eight RJ45 A/B channels. The RJ45 Remote port is 10/100Base-T and accepts Telnet commands for Remote operation. Locally, control the unit via eight front-panel pushbuttons; one pushbutton for each channel.
- Independently control each channel either locally via front panel pushbuttons or remotely via the REMOTE port.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 2, 4, 5, and 7 of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable!
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Expanded storage temperature, -28° to 60° C (based on component spec analysis)
- For a similar switch, with no Remote Control, see Model 7462, Cat. No. 307462.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available. See Cat. No.'s 990328 thru 990336.
- Municipalities, schools, government: On GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7465 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single device, connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. The Model 7465 has both local and remote access functionality. Remote access functionality is achieved through the use of an Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection and Telnet commands.
The Model 7465 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7465 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.