- PORT CONNECTORS:
- Channel 1: (3) DB9/F connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- Channel 2: (3) DB9/F connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching of each channel.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch status, and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts contact closure transition signals for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 115VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 20.3)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg)
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.