Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e, RJ45
Model 7376 RJ45 CAT 5e A/B Switch with Contact Closure/TTL Remote
- Provides reliable network backup for mission critical systems!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45(F) ports labeled, A, B, and COMMON.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Category 5e performance.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton to select port A or B.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL PORT: (1) DB9(F) REMOTE connector accepts Contact Closure/TTL logic signals from a Remote device.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wallmount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA supplied to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.20" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs (1.9 Kg)
CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/CONTACT CLOSURE / TTL REMOTE: The drawing illustrates a COMMON CAT5e Network connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to Cat5e Network A and Cat5e Network B. The illlustrations shows a TTL Logic Signals device connected to the DB9 Remote port. The DB9 REMOTE control port allows the user to control the switch remotely via TTL Logic Signals.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 Cat5e interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Upon power up, the unit remains in the last known position.
- The DB9 Remote port provides access to remotely control the switch position, obtain swtich position status and lockout the front panel operations via TTL logic.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Great solution for fallback applications.
- Custom length data cables available for your switch application.
The PathWay® Model 7376 RJ45 Cat 5e A/B Switch with TTL Logic Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices connected to ports A and B via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 7376 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277)
CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.