Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat6
Model 7315 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port, Independent Channel Control, Shielded Cat6 ports, 1U Rackmount
IP Addressable. Remotely control the switch via Telnet command interface.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) Shielded RJ45 female connectors; (12) labeled A, and (12) labeled B.
- COMPLIANCE: Certified for Cat6.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (12) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: On the front-panel, (1) Green LED (ON) and (1) Red LED (OFF) for each channel display switch position and power.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses Telnet commands for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC 50 Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.34" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 26.3 cm)
- WEIGHT:Approximately 7.4 lbs. (3.4 kg)
PathWay® Model 7315 Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Application with Telnet Remote: (Shielded Ports)
The Model 7315 RJ45 Cat6 ON/OFF Switch drawing shows a COMMON Device connected to a COMMON port labeled A for each of 12 channels with access to connect to a Device connected to the B port or to disconnect the COMMON device from the B port to the OFF position for each of 12 channels. Independently switch each channel or simultaneously switch all 12 channels via the Telnet Commands.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit maintains its position from power down
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Individual control of each channel
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, query unit MAC address, firmware version number, as well as, serial number.
- Independently or simultaneously switch channels via Telnet commands.
- Front panel LED’s display present ON/OFF status and power status.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- Switch features shielded Cat6 RJ45 ports and shielded Cat6 internal cable.
The PathWay® Model 7315 Shielded RJ45 Cat6 ON/OFF Switch with Telnet Remote allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices, ports A and B, via an Online or Offline connection for each channel. The Model 7315 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbuttons. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100BASE-T connection and Telnet commands.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.