Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45, Cat6
Model 7372 Single Channel CAT 6 RJ45 Online/Offline Switch, with Contact Closure Remote
Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) RJ45 female shielded connectors labeled A, and COM.
- COMPLIANCE: Interface meets or exceeds Cat 6 performance.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure switch commands for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.22" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
ONLINE/OFFLINE CAT6 APPLICATION w/CONTACT CLOSURE REMOTE:
The Model 7372 application drawing illustrates two separate devices, a COMMON device (connected to the RJ45 COMMON port) and Device A (connected to the A port). When the switch is in ONLINE position, the two devices are connected. OFFLINE switch position stops any all data throughput for the unit. The DB9 Remote port accepts Contact Closure signaling allowing control of switch position and front panel lockout.
- Allows quick connection or disconnection between two Cat6 RJ45 networks or devices.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Secure Off-Line switch position.
- "Off-Line" switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.The ultimate firewall.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow control of switch position as well as obtain the present position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat6 compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7372 RJ45 Cat6 Online/Offline Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices, connected to ports A and COM, via an Online or Offline connection. The Model 7372 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9 port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position state may be attained via the front panel LED's or by a set of dry contacts on the remote DB9 port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.