Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7347 Tri-Channel RS232 DB25 A/B Switch with Telnet
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB-25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON
for each of three channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position, power status, and mode of operation.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC, 60 Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 Kg)
APPLICATION: The diagram illlustrates a 3 channel DB25 network switch. Each channel has a single device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the DB25 ports A and B. The RJ45 Remote port is connected to a LAN Network for remotely controlling the switch over Ethernet 10/100 Base-T and Telnet commands.
- Each of three channels allows access to two DB25 RS232 interface networks from one COMMON network or device.
- Three independent switch channels.
- Switches pins 1-8 and 20 of the DB25 interface.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Local control via front-panel pushbuttons.
- Remote control port accepts Telnet commands to allow off-site monitoring and switch management.
- IP addressable, 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet.
- Front-panel pushbutton control can be locked out, remotely.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
Each channel of the PathWay® Model 7347 Tri-Channel DB25 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The switch may be controlled locally via three front panel pushbuttons. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 Base-T connection and Telnet commands.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz in place of the standard 115 VAC or 120 VAC, power module. Ideal for international applications.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.