Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch
Model 7347 Tri-Channel RS232 DB25 A/B Switch with Telnet
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of three channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED’s display switch position, power status and mode of operation.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 120VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, Non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount: 19.0” W x 1.75” H x 8.0” D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs. (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7347 Tri-Channel RS232 DB25 A/B Switch with Telnet Remote:
The diagram illustrates a 3 channel DB25 network switch. Each channel has a single device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the DB25 ports A and B. The RJ45 Remote port is 10/100 Base-T, and IP Addressable. The Remote port can switch each channel individually, as well as simultaneously switch all three channels.
Front panel pushbutton control for independent Channel Switching.
- Each of three channels allows access to two DB25 RS232 interface networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 1-8 and 20 of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Three independent switch channels.
- Individual Channel Control via front panel pushbuttons.
- Simultaneous Control or Independent Channel Control via Telnet Commands.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position independently or simultaneously, as well as, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED’s display the present position and power status.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
Each channel of the PathWay® Model 7347 Tri-Channel DB25 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the “COMMON” port among two other devices connected to the “A” and “B” ports. The switch may be controlled locally via three front panel pushbuttons. Remote Control access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100 BASE-T connection and Telnet commands. The Model 7347 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19” rack.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.