Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e
Model 7362 RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T A/B/C Switch, Cat 5e, with RS232 Serial Remote Control
Provides Cat5e Performance
- PORT CONNECTORS: (4) RJ45 female connectors are labeled A, B, C, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LEDs display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 Female connector on rear panel accepts
- ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has a 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.0" D (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs (2.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7362 Cat5e A/B/C Network Application with RS232 Serial Remote:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Network connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to Network "A" and Network "B" connected to the RJ45 "A" and RJ45 "B" ports, respectively. The DB9 Password Protected Remote accepts RS232 Serial Remote Commands that allow a user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Allows quick connection to any one of three RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss ad continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display the present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T networks (up to Cat5e).
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7362 RJ45 Cat5 A/B/C Switch with RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among three other devices connected to the "A", "B", and "C" ports. The Model 7362 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote port provides control through RS232 serial commands and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.