Model 7463 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch
- Improves Efficiency by Providing Reliable Data Backup Switching
- PORT CONNECTORS: (24) RJ45(F) connectors total.
- (8) A ports
- (8) B ports
- (8) Common ports
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (8) Pushbuttons labeled Channel 1 through Channel 8.
- DISPLAY: (16) Red LED's total indicate the A or B switch positions for each of the eight channels.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: 6.2 lbs. (2.9 Kg)
8-CHANNEL CAT 5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates eight Cat5e A/B switches. Each channel is controlled independently via front-panel pushbutton controls with gang commands. For each channel a COMMON device is connected to the RJ45 COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the RJ45 A and B ports.
The PathWay® Model 7463 8-Channel RJ45 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports for each channel. The Model 7463 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via front panel pushbuttons only. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display.
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45 Cat5e networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Independent control of channels, with gang commands.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 Cat5e cables available for your switch installation.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard power module. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications. See Product Accessories Tab.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.