Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, XLR
Model 7317 Dual-Channel XLR Audio A/B Switch, with Telnet
- Ideal Network Switch for Radio and TV Stations.
- Applicable to switching professional Audio, Video, and Stage Lighting Equipment.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (2) XLR female connectors labeled A and B for each of two channels. (1) XLR male connector labeled COMMON for each of two channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet that uses TELNET commands for REmote Control operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.26" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 21.0 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
Wide Range Power Option Available:
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
DUAL-CHANNEL XLR AUDIO A/B SWITCH APPLICATION w/TELNET: The drawing illustrates a COMMON Stereo Device connected to COM1 / COM 2 ports with access to two Stereo Devices, Stereo A and Stereo B. The RJ45 Remote port is IP addressable and allows the user to remotely control the switch position, lockout front panel operations via Telnet commands, as well as obtain the switch status.
- Each of two channels allows access to two XLR interface
devices from one COMMON XLR device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (3) pins of the XLR3 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Simultaneous channel control.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- On power up, the unit maintains its position.
- Control of the switch position from a 10/100-Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- Remote Control Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length XLR cables available fro your switch installation.
The Model 7317 Dual-Channel XLR A/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single port XLR interface connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to "A" and "B" ports for each channel. The Model 7317 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using an Ethernet 10/100Base-T connection and Telnet. Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10/100Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.