Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e
Model 7316 16-Channel RJ45/CAT5e A/B Switch with Telnet and Gang Operation
Gang Switch Sixteen Channels to an Alternate Path, Simultaneously!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (48) RJ45 female connectors. Sixteen labeled 1 - 16 in each of the groups A, B, and COMMON.
- GANG IN/OUT CONNECTORS: (1) RJ45 Female IN connector (Gang Control cabled in from previous unit); and (1) RJ45 Female OUT connector (Gang Control cabled out to next unit).
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) RJ45 connector accepts Ethernet connection to support Remote Control operation via TELNET command protocol.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (2) Manual pushbuttons allow local A/B switching. (1) Gang pushbutton allows the Gang Mode of the unit to be changed - include/exclude the unit from Gang Control.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red LED's indicate the position, (2) Yellow LED's, one indicates Gang Mode, the other indicates front panel lockout, and (1) Green LED indicates the present power status.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 3.5" H x 10.0" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 25.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 8.6 lbs. (4.0 kg)
PathWay® Model 7316 16 Channel RJ45/Cat5e A/B Network Application with Telnet & Gang Operation:
The drawing illustrates simultaneous switching of 16 channels of Cat5e RJ45 A/B Switches. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the Cat5e RJ45 COMMON port accessing two other devices connected to the Cat5e RJ45 port A and port B. There is an RJ45 REMOTE port accepts Telnet command protocol for Remote Control operation of the unit. In addition to the RJ45 port, the application drawing shows the Gang IN and Gang Out ports for multiple units to cascade In and Out into a Gang for simultaneous control of the units using Gang Mode Operations.
- Ideal for Gang Operations, 32 channels, 48 channels, 64 channels,.. etc!
- Each channel allows access to two RJ45 CAT5e compliant networks from one COMMON port.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- All 16 channels switch simultaneously.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Cat5e compliance.
- Front-panel pushbutton control.
- Front panel LED's display switch position, lockout, Gang Mode, and power status.
- Remote Control of the switch from a 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet environment.
- IP Addressable!
- Remote Control Telnet Command Interface or Graphical User Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, change the Gang Mode, as well as obtain switch status and receive Gang Status updates.
- Gang Operation allows all connected units in the Gang Mode to stay synchronized in the same position and lockout state.
- Switch maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Gang operation of multiple units to simultaneously control 32 channels, 48 channels, 64 channels,... etc!
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 CAT5e cables available for your installation.
The Path Way® Model 7316 16-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Network Switch with Telnet and Gang Operation allows the user the capability of sharing a single port RJ45 interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports, for each channel. The Model 7316 is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provided EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The unit can be operated by either the front panel pushbuttons or the 10/100Base-T LAN Ethernet Remote. The unit also supports Gang Operation where multiple units can be connected and operated together in a synchronized fashion. The state of the unit can be obtained from the front panel LED's or through the Remote Telnet Commands.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.