QuickSwitch® 6252 16-Channel ST Duplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch, Multimode, Rackmount, No Remote Control
Field Proven, highly reliable, optical switching.
Applicable to mission critical networks requiring secure and reliable switching.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (48) ST Duplex fiber optic connectors A, B, and COMMON connector to each of 16 channels. (16 ST Duplex A ports, 16 ST Duplex B ports, and 16 ST duplex COMMON ports)
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DISPLAY: (2) Red, front panel LED’s indicate switch position, status, and power.
- CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton control, front panel, allows local switching.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount Configuration: 19.0” W x 5.25” H x 8.73” D. (48.3 x 13.3 x 22.2 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
QuickSwitch® 6252 16 Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch Application:
The application drawing shows 16 Channels of ST Duplex A/B Switching. Switch all 16 channels via the front-panel Pushbutton Control!
- Each of 16 channels allows access to two ST Duplex fiber optic networks from one fiber optic network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Switch retains last position when power is restored.
- Simultaneous control of all channels.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- No Remote Control.
- Front panel LED’s display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are ST, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 1310nm.
- The fiber ports are configured in a straight through scheme, where the TX is routed to the TX of the A/B ports, and the RX is routed to the RX of the A/B ports.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified ST Duplex fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
The QuickSwitch® 6252 16-Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the “COMMON” port, among two other devices, connected to the “A” and “B” ports for each of 16 channels. The QuickSwitch® 6252 is enclosed in a 3U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19” rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton. The front panel LED display indicates all, of the switch positions and unit power status.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.