Model 7275 DB25 A/B Single Channel Switch with Dual RS232 Remote Control Ports
Control the Model 7275 A/B network switch remotely from either of the "TWO" DB9 Remote Control Ports.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 (F) port connectors labeled A, B, and COM on rear panel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- DUAL REMOTE: (2) DB9 (F) connectors on rear panel accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved wall mount 100VAC-240VAC 50Hz-60Hz power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 10.17" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 25.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.1 lbs. (2.4 kg)
PathWay® Model 7275 DB25 Single Channel DB25 A/B Switch with Dual RS232 Remote Application:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to Device A and Device B, connected to the DB25 A and DB25 B ports, respectively. There are two DB9 Remote Control Ports. Both can be used to control the unit remotely via RS232 ASCII commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB25 Devices from one COMMON Device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relay.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number, query serial number, and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Redundant Remote Control increases remote connectivity options.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7275 Single Channel DB25 A/B Switch with Dual RS232 Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the "A" and "B" ports. The Model 7275 is enclosed in a1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from either of the DB9 Remote Control ports located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote ports provide control through the RS232 Serial Commands and allow the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The front panel LED's display indicates the switch position and power status.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7175 Single Channel RS232 A/B Switch, DB25 A/B Autosense unit is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.