Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, Cat5e
Model 7305 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Exclusive Remote Control
Convenient DIN rail mounting
Ideal for use in process control systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- REMOTE VOLTAGE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female port accepts low power dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position.
- POWER: 24 VDC required to be supplied to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: DIN Rail Mount Package: 1.75"W x 4.25"H x 8.0"D.
- (4.4 x 10.8 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.4 lbs. (0.7 kg)
PathWay® Model 7305 CAT5e A/B SWITCH APPLICATION WITH EXCLUSIVE REMOTE CONTROL: (DIN-Rail, Process Control Systems)
The drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the RJ45 port. The COMMON device has access to Device A and Device B connected to the RJ45 Ports A and B. A user can control the switch position exclusively using the DB9 Remote Voltage Control via low power dry contact logic.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
- Exclusive Remote Control. No front panel control.
- Remote voltage control provides low power dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Switch reverts to A position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on state of Remote port.
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation,
The PathWay® Model 7305 Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B switch with Voltage Control Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port. The Model 7305 is enclosed in a slim all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and mount on a standard DIN Rail.
There is no "local" or front panel switch control on the unit. The Model 7305 can ONLY be switched remotely from the DB9 Remote port located on the bottom of the unit.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK
This is the switch you need. It has been field-proven! Reliable! It comes complete with Tech Support.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.