Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, RJ45
Model 7271 Single Channel RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch, with Serial Remote Control Port
- Reliable Switch. Applicable to ANY RJ45 Interface.
- Share ANY RJ45 Interface Devices. Quick Easy!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) RJ45 (F) port connectors labeled A, B, C, D and COMMON on the rear panel.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton on front panel allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's labeled A, B, C and D display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 (F) REMOTE connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL Approved 100VAC/240VAC 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.15" H. (48.3 x 4.4 x 10.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.4 lbs (2.2 Kg).
RJ45 A/B/C/D APPLICATION w/SERIAL REMOTE: The drawing illustrates a single port interface Device connected to the RJ45 COMMON port sharing among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D RJ45 ports. The DB9 Remote port allows the user to control and monitor the switch from a remote location as well as lockout front panel control via ASCII RS232 commands.
- The PathWay® Model 7271 network switch enables sharing one COMMON RJ45 port among four RJ45 ports, A, B, C & D.
- The switch ports are transparent to data.
- All (8) pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Front panel pushbutton control can be locked out remotely.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel LED's display the present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length RJ45 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7271 Single Channel RJ45 Interface A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among four other devices connected to the A, B, C, and D ports with remote access functionality. The Model 7271 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The Model 7271 may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 Remote Control port located on the rear of the unit. The DB9 Remote port provides control through RS232 serial commands and allows the user to both control and monitor the switch position remotely. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy, switch de rede, nätverksswitch.