Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25 RS530
Model 7274 Single Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch, with Contact Closure Remote
Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to any DB25 interface devices.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
- (3) DB25(F) port connectors labeled A, B and COMMON on rear panel.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) REMOTE connector on rear panel allows remote switch control via contact closure.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Pushbutton on front panel allows local control of switch position.
- DISPLAY: (2) LED's indicate switch state and power presence.
- POWER: Wide Range Power Module (Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.17" D (1U rack height) (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
DB25 RS530 A/B Switch Network Application w/Contact Closure Remote:
The drawing illustrates a single RS530 DB25 interface device connected to the DB25 Female COMMON port sharing between two RS530 DB25 interface devices connected to the DB25 Female A and B ports. A Contact Closure device is connected to the DB9 Remote allowing Remote Control via Contact Closure signaling.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB25 devices from one COMMON device.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 RS530 interface connector are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- A, B, and COMMON are DB25 female connectors.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow control of the switch position
- Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- When power is lost, unit retains last switch position and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, unit switches based on the state of contact closure.
- Wide range power supply is standard with this unit.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
- For a similar unit with 24 VDC power, see PathWay® Model 7174, Cat No 307174.
- For a similar unit with 24 VDC power and no front panel control, see PathWay® Model 7175, Cat No 307175.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7274 Single Channel DB25 RS530 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote allows a device connected to the "COM" port access to the "A" or "B" port. The Model 7274 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
This network switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 female Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Ask about our popular Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
- Red and Green light emitting diodes indicate status of key signals at the EIA/TIA data interface.
- Easy to use, for fault isolation.
- Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements.
TO READ THE ARTICLE: "ADVANCES IN NETWORK SWITCHES" click link to read as a pdf. You need Acrobat Reader to view this file.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7274 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.