QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Simplex
QuickSwitch® 6274 ST Simplex, Single Mode, Dual Wavelength, Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch with Remote Contact Control and Gigabit Data Rates!
Field Proven. Highly Reliable.
Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Purchase Applications.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) ST Simplex Fiber Optic connectors on rear panel, A, B, C, D and COMMON.
- REMOTE: (1) DB15(F) Remote Connector accepts contact closure to control switch position.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) pushbutton allows switch selection A, B, C, D.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- WAVELENGTH: 1310 nm and 1550 nm.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 3.5" H x 8" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.5 lbs. (2.5 kg)
QuickSwitch® 6274 Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch Application:
The QuickSwitch® Model 6274 drawing illustrates a COMMON device connected to the ST COMMON port accessing any one of four Fiber Optic networks labeled A, B, C and D connected to the ST Simplex fiber switch ports, A, B, C and D. The switch can be controlled via the DB15 remote port using contact closure signals.
- ST Simplex, Single Mode, Dual Wavelength
- DB15 Contact Control Remote
- Fiber Optic Switch allows access to up to four separate fiber optic networks.
- The switch uses mirror technology and is transparent to data and speed. Supports gigabit data rates.
- A, B, C, D, and COM ports are ST Simplex.
- Supports Single Mode, SMF-28, 8.2 micron fiber with wavelengths of 1310nm and 1550nm.
- Front panel pushbutton control or Remote Contact Control access through the DB15 Remote Port.
- Remote Contact Control allows the user to change the unit's position and lockout the front panel pushbutton.
- Front panel LED's display the presetn switch position and power status.
- Maintains position and data transmission if power is lost.
- Standard 2U high rackmount configuration.
- Custom length rigorously tested and certified ST simplex fiber optic cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The QuickSwitch® 6274 ST Simplex, Single Mode, Dual Wavelength, Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch with Remote Contact Control allows the user the capability of connecting one COMMON port device to any one of four networks. The system affords local and remote access functionality. Remote access can be accomplished by Contact Closure on the Remote DB15 port.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Model 6274 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our online Custom Product Request form.
Electro Standards can supply all your Fiber Optic Cable requirements.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica, switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.