Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7390 Tri-Channel DB25 A/B Switch, with Serial Remote Control
Powered by customer supplied 24 VDC.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (9) DB25 female connector labeled A, B, and COMMON (three for each channel).
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (3) Manual pushbuttons allow local switching.
- DISPLAY: (6) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: Requires customer supplied 24 VDC, 500 mA Power Input. A mating power connector is included with the Model 7390.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.12" D. [48.3 X 4.5 X 20.7 cm]
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs. [2.1 kg]
PathWay Model 7390 Tri-Channel DB25 A/B Switch Application w/RS232 REMOTE:
The drawing illustrates for each channel, a DB25 COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to DB25 Device 1 and DB25 Device 2 connected to the DB25 port A and Port B, respectively. The DB9 Remote control port can be used to control the unit, remotely via ASCII RS232 Serial Data Commands for Independent Channel switching or Simultaneous control via Gang commands.
The unit is powered by a customer supplied 24 VDC.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Pins 1-8, and 20 of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data for each channel.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
- Independent control of channels via front panel pushbuttons or RS232 commands.
- Remote RS232 commands allow gang commands.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- For a unit with 12VDC power supplied with the unit, see PathWay® Model 7350, Cat. No. 307350.
The PathWay® Model 7390 Tri-Channel DB25 A/B Switch with RS232 Remote Control allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports for each of three channels. The Model 7390 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via a front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Switch position status may be attained via a front panel LED display or the Remote RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our Copper Cable Assemblies Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes inquiries from International accounts: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.