QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, SC Duplex
QuickSwitch® 6250R Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch, Single Mode, RoHS Compliant
* Quickly, easily switch four fiber optic channels, individually or simultaneously.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) SC Duplex female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON for each of four channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL:
- CHANNEL PUSHBUTTONS (CH1-CH4) - Four front panel channel pushbuttons allow the switch position to be changed independently for each channel.
- MASTER PUSHBUTTONS (A/B) - Two front panel master pushbuttons allow the channel positions to be changed simultaneously.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DISPLAY: (8) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration
19.0" W x 3.5" H x 9.1" D. (48.3 x 8.9 x 23.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 5.6 lbs. (2.6 kg)
QUAD CHANNEL SC DUPLEX A/B SWITCH APPLICATION; SINGLE MODE: The drawing illustrates a Fiber Optic Network connected to the SC Duplex, Single Mode, Common port with access to two Fiber Optic Networks A and B connected to the SC Duplex Single Mode A and B ports for each of four channels. Control of the unit is via front panel pushbuttons. Four Channel pushbuttons allow the user to individually control each of the four channels. Two Master switch buttons allow the user to simultaneously switch position from A to B or B to A via Master Pushbutton A, or Master Pushbutton B.
- Each of four channels allows quick connection to any one of two SC interface devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Certified RoHS Compliant
- All fiber signals are switched via break-before-make MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Independent control of channels via Channel pushbuttons.
- Simultaneously switch all channels via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for "Local control only" applications. There is no Remote Control on the Quickswitch® 6250R.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- All A, B, and COM ports are SC duplex, Single Mode (SMA-28), 9/125 micron, and support a dual window wavelength of 1300nm and 1550nm.
- The fiber ports are configured per TIA/EIA-568-B.3, where the TX of the COM port is routed to the RX of the A/B ports and vice versa.
QuickSwitch® 6250R 4-Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device, connected to the "COMMON" port, among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports for each of four channels. The QuickSwitch® 6250R is enclosed in a 2U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton only. Switch position status may be attained via front panel LED display.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No 517277)
CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC/240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Dont forget to order your SC fiber optic cables!
Customize Your Fiber Optic Switch by clicking here
QuickSwitch® ® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Switches are available in many configurations: auto fallback, switch/converters, multimode & single mode, and secure off-line positions. Interfaces include: SC, ST, LC, and ESCON. Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch® fiber optic switches.
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form: /Products-Custom/Fiber-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage:
/Products-By-Category/?catid=33&category=Cables, Fiber Optic Network&filter=
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification. All ESL products are availabe for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateurs à fibres optiques, interruptores de fibra óptica, switch in fibra ottica , switches de fibra óptica, fiberoptiska switcher.