Multi Interface Copper Network Switches
Manual Network Switch, XLR, BNC
Model 6239 Audio and Video XLR 3-Pin & BNC Coax Interface, A/B Switch, Manual, Desktop
- Switches Audio & NTSC Composite channels to either of two locations.
- PORT CONNECTORS:
(3) XLR 3-pin female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
(3) BNC female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) rotary switch on
front panel selects A or B.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: 8.0" W x 3.0" H x 8.0" D. (20.3 x 7.6 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 1.5 lbs. (0.7 Kg)
- Allows quick and easy connection of local audio and video channels to either of two remote locations.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- All three pins of the XLR audio connector are switched.
- Both the shield and center conductor of the BNC connector are switched.
- Simultaneously switches both the audio and video channels.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables
- No external power required.
- Attractive black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length cables available for your switch installation.
AUDIO AND VIDEO APPLICATION: The drawing illustrates a COMMON Video device connected to the BNC COMMON port allowing access to two other Video devices connected to the BNC A and B ports. There is also a COMMON Audio device connected the COMMON 3-Pin XLR port allowing access to two other Audio devices connected to the 3-Pin XLR A and B ports. Both the Audio channel and Video Channel switch simultaneously from one location to the another location.
The Model 6239 allows quick and easy connection of Audio and Video channels to either of two remote locations. The audio channel utilizes XLR 3-pin microphone connectors and cabling. The video channel utilizes BNC Coax connectors and cabling. The Model 6239 is controlled via a front panel rotary switch. All three pins of the XLR connectors, and both center conductor & shell of the BNC connectors are switched simultaneously.
High Quality Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
Custom Manual Data Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.