QuickSwitch® Fiber Optic Network Switch, ST Duplex
QuickSwitch® 5522 Single Channel 3-State, JSIS/SVCN/OFFLINE ST Duplex Fiber Optic Switch
- Video Conference Room Switch, Fiber, ST Duplex
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) ST duplex female connectors labeled
SVCN, JSIS, and ROOM.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROLS: (1) Three-position keylock actuator
allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (3) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- STATUS OUT: (1) DB9 female connector. Contact closure signals indicate
switch position. Can be displayed on companion Display Indicator Unit,
Model 5521, Cat. No. 305521
- POWER: UL Approved 120VAC, 60Hz wall mount power module supplies
12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit.
- DIMENSIONS: 19" W x 1.75" H x 10.0" D.
- WEIGHT: 4.5 lbs
The QuickSwitch® 5522 Fiber Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports JSIS and SVCN, via connection through a device connected to the ROOM port. Users can link this model to the Model 5521 JSIS/SVCN/OFFLINE Display Indicator unit for a robust conference communications switching system. The dimensions of the unit are 1.75"H x 10"D x 19"W and the unit mounts in a standard 19" equipment rack. The unit weight is approximately 4.5 lbs.
- Single Channel, ST Duplex, Multimode Keylock switch.
- Mirror technology used to switch signal. Supports gigabyte data rate.
- Fiber is 62.5/125 micron and supports a wavelength of 850nm.
- Both the TX and RX ports are switched together.
- Unit is manually switched via front panel keylock actuator.
- Unit permits signal to pass uninterrupted (JSIS and SVCN positions)
or isolates in/out fiber (secure OFFLINE position).
- Status Out port for linking switch system unit to the Model 5521 JSIS/SVCN/OFFLINE Display Indicator unit.
- Installs in a standard 19" wide equipment rack.
- The front panel indicator LED's on the QuickSwitch® 5522 will
display the position status of the unit.
- The position of the QuickSwitch® 5522 will follow the keylock actuator
position at all times when there is power to the switch.
- In the event power is lost, the switch will revert to secure OFF-LINE status regardless of the keylock position. When power is restored, the unit will automatically read and match the switch position indicated by the keylock actuator.
- The key can only be removed from the keylock actuator in the secure Off-Line position.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat No. 517277) CE and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz in place of standard 115VAC or 120VAC power module. Ideal for international applications. Click Product Accessories Tab!
ST/ST Fiber Optic Cables:
ST/ST 62.5/125, PVC Multimode Fiber Optic Cables are ESL Cat. No. 981815.
(Note: Custom Length. State whether length is in feet or meters).
QuickSwitch® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
Check out our complete line of QuickSwitch Fiber Optic Switches.
Electro Standards can supply all of your Fiber Optic Cable requirements. Please click here to reach our Fiber Optic Cable Categories Webpage: https://www.electrostandards.com/cables-connectors-adapters/fiber-optic-cable-assemblies/
For custom fiber optic network switches contact our friendly sales support staff at 401-943-1164; or email: email@example.com, or complete our On-Line Custom Fiber Optic Switch Form
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.