Cat5e Manual Network Switch, RJ45 Rotary Switches
Model 9458 Quad Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/Offline Switch, Manual, Simultaneous Switching, Rackmount
Certified for Cat 5e Compliance.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) RJ45 female, an A, B, and COMMON for each of the four channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A, B, or OFFLINE position for all four channels, simultaneously.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.69" D. (48.3 X 4.4 X 22.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs (1.9 kg)
LineSelect® Model 9458 Cat5e Quad-Channel A/B/OFFLINE Application:
Each RJ45 Cat5e channel has a COMMON device connected to its COMMON port with access to two other devices connected to the A and B ports. Simultaneously switch all four channels, selecting one of three positions A, B, or OFFLINE (Secure OFFLINE position).
- Each channel allows access to two Cat5e RJ45 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- Secure Off-Line switch position.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the RJ45 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Interface meets Cat5e performance.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- No external power is required.
- Rackmount configuration.
- Attractive all metal, black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Custom length Cat5e cables available for your switch application.
The LineSelect® Model 9458 is a quad-channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B/OFFLINE Switch. All four channels switch simultaneously between positions A, B, and OFFLINE. The LineSelect® Model 9458 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal, black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.