Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25, RS232, RS530
Model 7264 DB25 Dual Channel RS232/RS530 A/B Switch with both Serial and Contact Closure Remote Control Port
Two Remotely Controllable A/B Switches in a Slim 1U High Rackmount Package.
Applicable to ANY DB25 Interface since all 25 pins are switched.
- PORT CONNECTORS: Each channel has (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display channel switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 (F) connector on rear panel accepts Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500 mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, Non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.17" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.6 lbs (2.1 kg)
DUAL CHANNEL RS232/RS530 APPLICATION:
The application illustrates two channels of RS232/RS530 A/B switching. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the DB25 COMMON port sharing between two other devices connected to the DB25 A and B ports. Both the DB25 channels switch simultaneously. The switch may be controlled from a remote location using either RS232 Serial Data or Contact Closure signaling via the DB9 REMOTE port.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of two DB25 networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- REMOTE RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lock out front panel operations and obtain switch status, as well as query firmware version number, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Remote Contact Closure control and status provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position and lockout state.
- Front-panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7264 Dual Channel DB25 A/B Switch with RS232 and Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, for each channel. The Model 7264 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9 female Remote port located on the rear of the unit. The front panel LED display indicates the switch position and unit power status.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.