Model 7368 Dual-Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
The Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels simultaneously. The basic function is to switch off the current flow if the peak value exceeds the user specified maximum. The unit normally operates stand alone but is capable of being remotely configured via RS232 serial data communication interface.
- Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
- As an option, this design can be expanded to support testing of more than
two capacitors in the test platform. Call for quote.
- Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data.
- Switches both center conductor and shield of the BNC connectors.
- Common input signal.
- Maximum peak input voltage with load attached is 55 millivolts.
- Maximum current flow is 13.7 mA.
- Selectable maximum allowed peak current (0 - 13.7mA)
- Fault indicator LED for each channel.
- Fault reset button for each channel.
- User configuration menu available from unit via serial terminal emulators
(hyper-terminal or Tera Term) configurations are detailed in User's Manual.
- Selectable maximum number of threshold violations before a fault is declared.
- ADC calibration (Analog-to-Digital Converter).
- Selectable sampling filter size (1-1000).
- Press any key on serial terminal to stop current monitor mode.
- Display instantaneous currents on any calibrated channel.
- USB port on rear panel for future use (not active).
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) BNC(F) connectors labeled COM-IN, OUT-A, and OUT-B
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (3) Pushbuttons labeled RESET A, RESET B, and SPARE.
- DISPLAY: (4) LED's labeled RESET A, RESET B, RESERVED, and SERIAL.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9(F) connector accepts RS232 serial data to control unit operational parameters, and reset of fault display.
- POWER: "Wide Range" CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat. No. 521091) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz supplies 5VDC, 3.0A to the unit. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Desktop: 7.25" W x 2.75" H x 9.5" D. (18.4 x 7.0 x 24.1 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 2.7 lbs. (1.2 Kg)
APPLICATION: Overcurrent switch application supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors. DB9 Remote accepts ASCII RS232 Serial data commands for Remote Control Operation.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Network Switches are available for export.