Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7261 Single Channel DB25 A/B/C/D Switch with RS232 & Contact Closure Remote Control Port
Model 7261 Application: Switching "ANY" 25 Conductor Interface
- PORT CONNECTORS: (5) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, C, D, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (4) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data or Contact Closure for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.22" D. (48.2 x 4.4 x 20.9 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 5.2 lbs. (2.4 kg)
PathWay® DB25 A/B/C/D Application w/RS232 & Contact Closure Remote:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB25 COMMON port with access to any one of four DB25 interface devices connected to the DB25 A, B, C and D ports, respectively. The DB9 Remote port can be used to control the 4-position unit via RS232 ASCII commands or via Contact Closure signals. (RS232 or RS530 switching applications)
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Switch maintains position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Upon power up, the unit will switch based on Remote Contact Closure state.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, obtain switch status, as well as, query firmware version number, query serial number and enable/disable autosend of switch positions.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow control of the switch position.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB25 cables for this switch are available.
The PathWay® Model 7261 Single Channel DB25 A/B/C/D Switch with RS232, Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the "COMMON" port, among four other devices, connected to the "A", "B", "C", and "D" ports with remote access functionality. The Model 7261 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled manually by front panel pushbuttons or remotely from the RS232 Serial and Contact Closure Remote port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED display or the Remote RS232 Serial port located on the rear of the unit.
Option: Wide Range Power Supply: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC-240VAC, 50-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
PathWay® is a registered trademark of Electro Standards Laboratories.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All ESL products are available for export. Electro Standards welcomes business from International companies: commutateur de réseau, conmutador de red, switch di rete, przelacznik sieciowy , switch de rede, nätverksswitch.
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.