Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB9
Model 7269V DB9 Interface A/B Switch Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections, with Serial Remote Control Port
- Ideal for switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast, and Presentation Systems.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- REMOTE: (1) DB9 female connector on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control operation.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration 19.0" x 1.75" H x 8.0" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 20.3 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.2 lbs. (2.0 kg)
DB9 INTERFACE A/B APPLICATION WITH RS232 SERIAL REMOTE: The diagram illustrates a DB9 interface device or network connected to the COMMON port sharing among two other devices or networks connected to the A, and B ports. The A, B and COMMON ports are configured to support Tandberg Camera / Codec Video Conference connections. The DB9 Remote allows the user to control the switch position, lock and unlock the front panel pushbutton via ASCII RS232 Serial data commands.
- Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug the cables.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat7 cable material.
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A.
- All other pins support serial data communications.
- Local position control using the front panel pushbutton.
- Serial Remote Control to switch the position of the Model 7269V, lock and unlock the front panel and query its status.
- The Model 7269V DB9 Switch maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss.
- Front panel LED's display the present position and power status.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
The PathWay® Model 7269V DB9 Interface A/B Network Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB9 interface device connected to the Common port among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The A, B, and COM ports are configured to support Tandberg Camera / Codec video conferencing connections. The PathWay® Model 7269V is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
The switch may be controlled locally by manually operating the front panel pushbutton or remotely from the DB9/female serial interface Control port located on the rear of the unit. Switch position states may be attained locally via the front panel LED display or remotely using RS232 serial data commands.
Wide Range Power Option Available: (Cat No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50/60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
SPECIFICATIONS: USB to DB9 Serial Converter Cable Available! If only USB ports are available on the computer or if a USB port is chosen to be used for any reason, a USB to DB9 serial converter cable will be needed. This cable can be provided by ESL under part number 528693.
Custom length cables are available for quick delivery!
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.
Electro Standards’ products are integrated into systems worldwide, including but not limited to:
Australia, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Israel, New Zealand, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, South Korea, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, The Netherlands, UAE, UK.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.