LineSelect® Model 9449 Tri-Channel DB9 A/B RS422 Switch, Simultaneous Control, Rackmount,
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB9 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON, for each of the 3 channels.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Rotary switch on front panel selects A or B for all 3 channels.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount configuration, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.8" D. (48.3 x 4.4 x 22.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.3 lbs. (2.0 kg)
LineSelect®Model 9449 Tri-Channel DB9 A/B Application
DB9 RS422 NETWORK APPLICATION: Ideal for RS422 applications that have a DB9 connector interface.
The drawing shows one COMMON device connected to the Model 9449 three DB9 COMMON ports, for Channel 1, Channel 2 and Channel 3. Each channel is connected to two devices via ports 1 and 2. The three channels are switched simultaneously.
- Each of three channels allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches all three channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- Ideal for RS422 applications that have a DB9 connector interface.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive all metal black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Rackmount configuration is standard, height 1U (1.75")
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
With each of its three channels, the LineSelect® Model 9449 DB9 RS422 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 Device connected to its COMMON port. The three channels are switched simultaneously via a knob located on the front panel. See the application diagram above. The LineSelect® Model 9449 is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Don't forget to order your DB9 Cables!
|Custom Length DB9 cables available for your switch installation.
State cable length (in Feet) when ordering.
|| DB9 F/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
||DB9 M/F, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
||DB9 M/M, 9-Conductor Unshielded PVC Cable
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.