Manual Network Switch, BNC Coaxial
Model 8021 A/B BNC Coaxial Manual Data Network Switches, Desktop Configuration
Share any BNC peripherals that have BNC Coaxial Interface
A Field-Proven High Quality Data Network Switch
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) isolated coaxial female connectors labeled A, B, and Common.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual rotary selector switch allows local switching.
- POWER: No power required.
- DIMENSIONS: 5.44" W x 2.69" H x 7.74" D. (13.9 x 6.9 x 19.7 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approximately 1.2 lb. (0.6 kg)
LineSelect® Model 8021 Coaxial A/B Rotary Switch Application:
Ideal for use in coaxial network device sharing or network sharing applications. Share any BNC peripherals that have BNC Coaxial Interface.
The drawing illustrates a Controller or Coaxial Device connected to the BNC COMMON port. Terminal A and Terminal B are connected to BNC ports A and B. The COMMON device has access to Terminal A and Terminal B via ports A and B
- Ideal for switching 10 Base-T BNC Network devices.
- Share one controller with two workstations.
- Share one terminal with two controllers.
- Both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch.
- High quality, sealed switch with self-wiping precious metal contacts.
- Manual operation.
- No power required.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length BNC Coaxial cables available for your switch installation.
The LineSelect® Model 8021 BNC Coaxial A/B Switch allows the user to reroute data between either of two BNC interface devices to one Common device with the simple flip of a rotary selector switch. It is ideal for use in coaxial network device sharing or network sharing applications. Both the center conductor and the shield of the coaxial interface are switched via break-before-make rotary switch. The LineSelect®Model 8021 is packaged in a slim desktop enclosure.
Suggested cables for use with Model 8022 Switch.
Specify length (in Feet) when ordering.
|| M/M, 50 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
|| M/M, 75 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
|| M/M, 93 ohm, BNC Coaxial Cable, PVC
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.