DB9 Manual Network Switch, Keylock Switch
LineSelect®Model 4503 Seismic-Proof DB9 AB Data Network Switch
Ruggedized to withstand Environmental Challenges
Designed to pass rigorous seismic testing for use in nuclear power plants
- CONNECTORS: A, B, COM are DB9 female connectors, located on rear panel.
- CONTROL: Two position rotary switch control located on the front panel.
- POWER: No power required. Manually operated.
- Keylock pass-key switch control is optional.
- DESKTOP SIZE: 4.18" W x 6" D x 1.75" H (10.6 x 15.2 x 4.4 cm)
- 1/4 WIDTH RACKMOUNT SIZE: 6.4" W x 6" D x 1.75" (1U) H (16.5 x 15.2 x 4.4 cm)
- WEIGHT: Approx. 2.0 lbs. (0.9 kg)
High Quality Manual Data Network Switches Increase the Reliability of Your Network!
LineSelect® Model 4503 Switch Function:
- Switches all 9 pins of the DB9 connector interface simultaneously.
- Ruggedized to withstand vibrations.
- Switch and options have passed rigorous seismic testing.
- This M4503 AB switch is ideal for power plant applications.
- Rugged all-aluminum enclosue provides EMI/RFI resistance in noisy enrironments.
- Optional "pass-key only" access ensures proper authorized usage (Catalog No. 304503-Opt-1)
- Optional "mounting ears" allow firm attachment (Model No. 2959, Catalog No. 512959).
- Optional accessory "feed-through" connector (Catalog No. 513904, DB-9 F/F Adaptor Plate.)
- Manual data network switch, no power required
- Lifetime guarantee!
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The LineSelect® Model 4503 manual network switch was designed to withstand an environment subject to vibrations. This switch and its feed-through connector have successfully passed the rigorous seismic testing of the EPRI "SQURTS" Program, qualifying it for use in nuclear power plants. Model 4503 is ideal for factory floors, energy facilities, or any other harsh environment application.
The LineSelect® Model 4503 allows data to pass through all pins of the DB9/F connector interface and switches all pins simultaneously. The Keylock Option provides "pass-key only" access to switching. Key is captive in B position and removable in A position. LineSelect® Model 4503 manual network switch is available with mounting ears to secure it to a panel. It is also available in rackmount or desktop version
- This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here or on GSA icon for details.
Custom Network Switches are available. Contact us by phone, email, or complete the Online Custom Products Form. /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
Electro Standards can supply all of your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
All data switch boxes, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL Manual Data Network Switches are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur de données, interruptor de datos, dati interruttore, Przelacznik danych, comutador de dados.