Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7259 Dual Channel RS-530 A/B Physical Layer Switch, DB25 Interface with Exclusive Remote Control & Remote Monitoring
- PORT CONNECTORS: (6) DB25 (F) connectors for A, B, and COMMON of channels 1 and 2.
- REMOTE CONTROL: (1) DB25(F) connector on rear panel accepts contact closure signals to control switches.
- DISPLAY: (4) LED's, indicate channel 1 and channel 2 switch position, and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 1.5A to the unit. (power module Cat. No. 517277).
- MTBF: 1,766,200 hrs.. (Unit alone). 69,770 hrs. (unit with power supply included).
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount 19.0" W x 8.0" D x 1.75" H (1U rack height).
- WEIGHT: Approximately 4.5 lbs.
PathWay® Model 7259 RS530 DB25 APPLICATION WITH SMART REMOTE:
The diagram illustrates two independent RS530 DB25 channels. Each channel has a COMMON device connected to the COMMON port accessing two other devices connected to RS530 DB25 A and B ports. A device is connected to the DB25 remote port for exclusive automatic remote control via contact closure signals.
- DB25 Connectors - A, B, and COMMON ports, both channels.
- All (25) signal lines of the DB25 RS530 interface connector supported.
- The switched ports are transparent to all data.
- Channels 1 & 2 are switched independently.
- Switch position is managed by the device connected to the Remote port, exclusively.
- The switch will monitor data and when the switch detects a loss of signal will provide a 1 second time delay before reporting to the external remote-control device.
- Switches are latching and maintain their position during power loss.
- Switch data activity and position may be monitored via the Remote port.
- Switch provides data activity status from RD, pins 2 & 14 on the RS530 output of each channel as follows: activity present, send high signal; send low signal if no activity.
- Front panel LEDs display the current switch position and power status.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
- Custom Length DB25 Cables are available for your switch installation!
The PathWay® Model 7259 Dual Channel RS-530 2-Position Switch with DB25 Interface, Remote Control and Auto-Switching Functions allows the user two independent channels of AB switch function. The A/B function permits access of either of two devices connected to ports A and B, to a single port, the COMMON port.
This A/B data switch is exclusively controlled remotely from a device connected to its REMOTE port. The Remote port has a custom interface DB25 connector located on the rear of the unit. The various status, monitoring and control signals present on this port allow the switch to be managed by a device capable of interpreting these signals and, based on these signals, issue control commands to be executed by the switch. The details of operation are discussed in the Operator's Manual. The switch position status is displayed on the front panel LED's. There are no local control buttons on the unit. All position control is managed via the Remote port.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE (Cat. No. 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz-60Hz for use in place of the standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7259 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.