Path Way® Manual Network Switch, DB37
Model 7250 Single Channel DB37 A/B Switch
Ideal for sharing DB37 interface devices, or switching to backup!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB37 female connectors on rear panel are labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 13.5" W x 2.36" H x 7.28" D. [34.3 x 6.0 x 18.5 cm]
- WEIGHT: 2.4 lbs. [1.1 kg]
DB37 A/B MANUAL NETWORK APPLICATION: Ideal for sharing DB37 interface devices, or switching to backup!
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB37 COMMON port with connection to Device A and Device B connected to the DB37 "A" port and the DB37 "B" port. (Pins 2-37 are switched, Pin 1 is carried through)
- Allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- 36 pins (2-37 of the DB37 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays. Pin 1 is carried through.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control
- No Remote Control.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB37 cables available for your switch installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7250 Single Channel DB37 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports. The Model 7250 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton only. Switch position status may be attained via the front panel LED's.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC - 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7250 is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email email@example.com, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.