Path Way® Manual Network Switch, DB37
Model 7331 Single Channel DB37 A/B Switch, Desktop
Ideal for sharing DB37 interface devices or switching to backup!
Popularly used for RS449 networks having a differential communications interface that use a DB37 connector.
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB37 female connectors on rear panel are labeled A, B, and COMMON.
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (2) Front panel LED's display switch position and power status.
- POWER: UL approved 100VAC-240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz wall mount power module supplies 12 VDC, 500mA to the unit. Has 2-prong, US, non-polarized plug.
- DIMENSIONS: 7.75" W x 2.0" H x 7.0" D. [19.7 x 5.1 x 17.8 cm]
- WEIGHT: 2.8 lbs. [1.3 kg]
PathWay® Model 7331 DB37 A/B Network Application, No Remote Control, local control only:
The drawing illustrates a COMMON Device connected to the DB37 COMMON port with connection to Device A and Device B connected to the DB37 "A" port and the DB37 "B" port. Using the front panel pushbutton, switch the COMMON Device from Device A to Device B and from Device B to Device A.
- Allows access to two DB37 interface networks from one COMMON network or device.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Retains last switch position in the event of power loss and continues to pass data.
- When power is restored, unit retains present position and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- No remote control.
- Switches pins 1- 36 of the DB37 interface. Pin 37 in not switched or connected.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Custom length DB37 cables available for your switch installation.
- For a RoHS Version of the Model 7331, Cat No 307331, See Model 7331R, Cat No 307331R!
The PathWay® Model 7331 Single Channel DB37 A/B Switch allows the user the capability of sharing a single DB37 interface device connected to the COMMON port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports. The Model 7331 is packaged in a slim desktop style enclosure.
The switch may be controlled manually via the front panel pushbutton. Front-panel LED's display present switch position.
OPTION: WIDE RANGE POWER MODULE
(Cat No 517277) CE, RoHS, and UL listed table mount power module, 100 VAC / 240 VAC, 50Hz/60Hz for use in place of standard power module that is included with the unit. Has IEC 60320 C14 inlet. Ideal for international applications.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
This is the switch you need. It has been field-proven! Reliable! It comes complete with Tech Support.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.