Path Way® Remotely Controllable Network Switch, DB25
Model 7242S Secure Single Channel DB25 A/B Data Switch with Telnet, Password Protected Remote
10Base-T Remote Interface, Password Protected.
IP Addressable Data Network Switch!
- PORT CONNECTORS: (3) DB25 female connectors labeled A, B, and COMMON
- FRONT PANEL CONTROL: (1) Manual pushbutton allows local switching.
- DISPLAY: (4) Front panel LED's display switch position, power status, and network status.
- REMOTE: (1) RJ45 female connector on rear panel accepts 10Base-T LAN access Ethernet for Remote Control operation. Secure Setup.
- POWER: WIDE RANGE CE and UL listed table mount power module (Cat.No. 521895) 100VAC/240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz. Ideal for international applications.
- DIMENSIONS: Rackmount, 19.0" W x 1.75" H x 8.17" D. (48.3 x 4.5 x 20.8 cm)
- WEIGHT: 4.6 lbs. (2.1 kg)
DB25 A/B APPLICATION w/Telnet, Secure Setup Remote:
The diagram illustrates a single DB25 interface device connected to the COMMON port sharing among two other devices connected to the A and B ports. The Remote port is an RJ45, 10BASE-T Secure Setup Remote and is password protected. The Remote port is IP addressable and accepts Telnet commands for remote operation.
- Allows secure access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- The switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All (25) pins of the DB25 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
- The unit maintains last set position on power loss and continues to pass data.
- Front panel pushbutton control.
- Control of the switch position from a 10Base-T LAN Ethernet environment. IP Addressable!
- Remote Telnet command interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Remote control of the switch is password protected.
- Front panel LED's display present position and power status.
- Front panel "STATUS" and "LINK" Led's display the 10Base-T Control port connected to the network.
- Custom length DB25 cables available for your installation.
- Municipalities, schools, government: This product is on GSA Schedule!
The PathWay® Model 7242S Single Channel DB25 A/B Switch with Telnet allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface connected to the "COMMON" port among two other devices connected to the "A" and "B" ports, with remote access functionality. The Model 7242S is enclosed in a 1U, full rack size, all metal black chassis designed to provide EMI/RFI shielding and fit in a standard 19" rack.
Remote access can be accomplished using the Ethernet 10Base-T connnection with Telnet.
Proper authentication is required for remote access via the 10Base-T connection. Users can then monitor status, lockout front panel pushbutton control, and control switch position. Request Operator Manual for more details.
Ask about our popular Model 700 RS-232 Breakout Box.
Tri-State LED's monitor the data interface for fault isolation.
This high-quality network switch is available to city, state, and federal government purchasers at a discounted price and favorable payment and shipping terms via GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Click here for GSA details.
Model 7242S is available to government purchasers on our GSA Schedule GS-35F-0286V. Call for discounted price and terms.
Electro Standards can supply all your Network Cable requirements. Click here to reach our CABLES, COPPER NETWORK Webpage.
For custom network switches call our friendly customer support staff at 401-943-1164, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our online form: /Products-Custom/Copper-Switch/
All data switches, data communication products, and data acquisition products are subject to a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. The limit of ESL liability is limited to the cost of the ESL product provided.
*Prices online are subject to change and verification.
All ESL products are available for export.
Electro Standards welcomes International inquiries: commutateur d'ordinateur, equipo interruptor, interruttore del calcolatore, interruptor do computador, dator switch.